Monday, January 26, 2009

Pfulgerville Pfinds

I just started another blog for the ladies I know around here to share any cool thing they find out about or to ask for any help they may need. It is pflugervillepfinds.blogspot.com. In reality though anyone can post any good sales or anything they find that would work no matter where you live. In case you were wondering Pflugerville is the name of the city I almost live in here. I technically live in Round Rock, but we are in the Pflugerville School District and we got to the Pflugerville Ward for church. The ladies in Lansing, MI started one while I was there and it is still going strong and I still check it out. So yeah no matter where you live you should check this out from time to time and if you want to be an author on it so you can post things too just let me know and send me your email address. I think it needs to be a google address, but if you don't have one when I invite you it will help you set one up really easily.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i would LOVE to see this website and add any online deals i see or whatever, but the problem is, either i am really blind or you didn't post the webpage . . .. ????

Sarah said...

You are blind, it is pfulgervillepfinds.blogspot.com or something like that.

Johanna said...

Well in Meghan's defense the first time I posted I forgot to but the address in and I noticed like half an hour later so she may have legitimately missed it.