Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dang It All

I am a little upset at Old Navy right now. I was super stoked when I went on slickdeals.net and found a code for 50% off clearance at oldnavy.com. I checked it out and it was legit so I started shopping up a storm. I got stuff for Netta, EZ, John and me. In the end I had 23 things for less than 60 bucks. Not too bad if you ask me. So then I go to check out and I find out 6 things are no longer available. Ok disappointing, but not too bad. Well then as I am checking out it keeps freezing and then all of a sudden 6 more things aren't available so I essentially lost half my order trying to check out. So still we got a great deal 11 things for about 34 bucks before shipping, including two pairs of pants for John, which are hard to come by, but I am just a bit disappointed with the online shopping experience. I guess now I know that I have to shop as fast as possible because everyone and their dog knows about these kind of deals.

2 comments:

Whitny said...

I do slickdeals every day. Always looking for a deal. I just found your blog. Blogs are fun. mine is www.shieldshome.blogspot.com

Sparkle Mama said...

Bummer dude