Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I've Been Tagged

So here are six random and maybe unknown things about me:

1. I think one day I would like to be a wedding planner or well maybe just an assistant to a wedding planner, but anyway you get the picture. Everyday in high school I would watch A Wedding Story after school. I had a job life guarding at the Courtyard by our house and I would almost be late because the show was on as I was supposed to be leaving for work I would have to wait till I saw the bride's dress before I could go. I love talking to people about their weddings, going shopping for dresses and rings and all that jazz, and I just think it would be so much fun to be a part of that all the time.

2. I speak Arabic and yes I have taught it for the last 4 1/2 years, but sometimes I don't like to bring it up because people then ask if I am fluent and I have to admit that I am not and even though I have been told I am good I still get seriously embarrassed and nervous whenever I have to really interact with people in Arabic. I think teaching 101 and 102 for so long and not getting to spend a lot of time abroad has just held me back from getting to a level where I can feel really comfortable using it on a daily basis. Had I chosen Arabic over a family obviously I could have gotten better, but duh my family rocks and I wouldn't have it any other way.

3. I want to have more kids and I kind of want to have twins next and just be done with it. Being pregnant the second time was not nearly as fun as the first time and I would like to be done destroying my waistline as soon as possible so I can finally fix it once and for all.

4. I want to be rich but not famous. I don't want all the hassle of being famous, but I want to be able to travel a lot and have a personal chef since I can't cook to save my life and I don't see myself getting any better at that any time soon.

5. I almost have changed my mind about wanting to be rich, because I will embarrassingly admit that I am watching the Real Housewives of Orange County and their lives are seriously messed up.

6. I always put added pressure on myself by stressing over silly things and creating deadlines that don't exist so to save other people from that stress I am not tagging anyone. (Don't worry Rachel I am glad you tagged me and this was really fun to write!)

2 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

I'm totally with you on the rich but not famous! Or at least comfortably set for life so you don't have to stress out about the extra things you'd like to have...like a couple of jet skis!

rachel said...

Thanks for answering my tag! It is fun to learn all these things about you- sorry for the stress though!!!