Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm Too Small

Someone on Diego must have been too small to do something today because all of a sudden EZ woke up from his nap and he was "too small" to do a lot of things. He asked for a cookie and I said he had to eat dinner first and his response was "I'm too small to eat din din." Then he started responding to questions with "I'm big enough". I told him to play bowling away from mommy and Netta since he just about hit me in the head with the ball and his response was. "No, I'm big enough." Then he became even more puzzling by mixing the two phrases and responding "No, I'm too enough." So apparently he goes back and forth between big enough and too small depending on what suits his agenda the best. And then sometimes he is not sure which answer will help him out the most so he just mixes the two. As his ability to communicate gets better and better he can be insanely frustrating with his refusal to cooperate, but at the same time he can be so frickin cute it makes you forget how mad you might have been before.

No comments: