Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Zoo Fun

So I mentioned we got to go to the zoo while we were in Dallas and it was a blast. I love Austin, but my one complaint would be that there isn't a good zoo. There is a wild animal preserve/zoo type place but its almost an hour from our house and not very big. The zoo in Dallas had tons of cool stuff for kids. EZ fell asleep right when we got there, of course, but soon woke up and was so excited to see all the animals from Diego. This one stretch of exhibits I swear was straight from the last couple episodes of Diego we had just watched. I guess there is some value to that show. They also had a neat petting area where you could even touch birds. EZ of course didn't touch any of the birds, but he seemed to like getting close, which is a big deal for him.

For me, the best part was EZ getting to show off his sun glasses.

Here is EZ doing to the Robot and below is EZ doing his best modeling pose. He cracks me up.

Back in March we mad EZ ride a carousel and he hated it, but this time he warmed up to it. Poor John tried so hard to get a good picture, but that's tough on a moving, spinning object. Right after this picture the man in charge stopped the carousel to yell at me and make me get off the horse. Oops.

2 comments:

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

EZ is so hilarious! Those pics are awesome. It looks like you guys are living it up down there. Netta is growing so fast too. Loved the bathing suit. It made me laugh that you found her bathing suit for a $1. No matter where you are you always find those awesome deals. Your kids are so cute!! We miss you guys.

Dawn said...

You'll have to come to the Dallas Zoo with us when we move there. How do you like Texas??