Monday, October 13, 2008

Summer Fun

Here are some pics of the end of our "summer fun." Mind you it's still like 85 degrees out, but it's getting cold enough at night that the swimming pool is a bit too chilly. Especially, since me, EZ and Netta are all kind of particular about how warm the water needs to be. Netta didn't get to do much swimming since EZ can't swim on his own and juggling the two of the would have been impossible, but she did get to dip her feet in a couple of times to check it out.

I love this bathing suit and I am pretty proud of myself, because I got it for a dollar. Technically it's for an 18 month old so she could be wearing it for a while. I know I mentioned her fat arms earlier, but I just can't get over it. On a day to day basis I don't necessarily think about it, but when I see pictures like this one it is almost unbelievable.

It was hard to get a good picture of Netta and EZ together, but I think this one turned out alright. I especially love the look on EZ's face.

No comments: