Monday, October 20, 2008

Riding the Train

In south Austin there is this huge park called Zilker Park with all this awesome stuff like an amphitheater, botanical garden and a zephyr (a miniature train, which I only know the meaning of because it said so on line). Our play group went there a week ago and we had a blast. Again EZ's girlfriend Briton was there so of course that made it all the better. I really like this picture with EZ not looking and Netta's gut hanging out, but hey you take what you can get with kids.
Briton and EZ sat in their own row for the whole 25 minute ride. I was really proud. They are so blond and pale they are glowing.

Here is Netta's enjoying the train ride. Gotta love the cheeks.

After the train there was a playground with this dolphin thing and I made the mistake of saying "Say Cheese" before trying to get a picture of EZ on it. I really do need to remember to stop saying that.

No comments: