Monday, October 13, 2008

New Toys

We recently busted out the jumperoo for Netta and got her an exersaucer. She is getting so strong it's freaky. Hopefully she can work off a few pounds. There are some really cute outfits she never got to wear, because she got too fat too fast. We call her Fatty McFat Fat. I promise not to call her that once she gets old enough to remember. I don't want to give her a complex. So here she is enjoying the jumperoo. I think her face says it all.

EZ really likes Netta's exersaucer. He had a hand me down one, which was nice, but not as fancy so I think he is a little jealous. Poor EZ instead of getting all the new stuff like a first child should we were students and he got tons of the garage sale stuff and now Netta is getting the good stuff. Oh well he'll survive. If you notice EZ's great pose, that is him taking a picture. He does it almost everytime I say "Say Cheese." I will have to stop saying that so I can get some normal pictures. I like this pic showing Netta smiling up at EZ. I am amazed how much she loves him. She gets so excited whenever he gets close to her. It's so cute.

And finally here is Netta showing just how much she enjoys EZ and her new toy. And of course the mysterious rubber bands around her arms.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

They are just so cute! I love the last one of Netta. We got out the jumperoo a few days ago too and Noel has been loving it. It's so cute when they first start jumping isn't it?