Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EZ Loves Netta So Much . . .

. . . that he tried to smother her with everything he could find in her room.

John went upstairs to check on EZ and Netta while they were napping and he noticed that Netta's door was open and she was laughing. He walked in to find that EZ had thrown literally everything he could find laying around her room into her crib with her. I'm kind of freaked out by it, but luckily it appears that she was already awake when he started doing it so he wasn't actually trying to smother her. I will definitely be making sure EZ doesn't wander around upstairs by himself after he wakes up from his nap anymore.

4 comments:

Valerie and Christopher said...

LOL yep, we had to put a baby lock on the outside of kate's bedroom and the inside of dallin's. the laughing is always the first clue...LOL so funny!

The Morgans said...

I think Beckett and EZ went to the same class on how to show their litte sisters that they love them. Beckett is constantly putting things in her cradle, his balls, stuffed animals, food, blankets, hats, anything that he thinks she may want.I think it is super cute but I am afraid that one day I am going to go in the room and she is gooing to be covered with a ton of stuff that she shouldn't be.

Aubreydoll said...

The good thing is that he likes her! I'm worried about the same thing but so far Bauer's been pretty good. He likes to give her a binkie, which is fine, but he did stuff a little fire truck in her carseat with her one time... :)

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

What a stinker:) Netta is so cute, I like that last picture of her and John. I think it's the cutest thing when they point with their finger. So cute!