Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Sunday morning we had the traditional hunt for the Easter baskets. EZ kept saying the bunny hid my basket and I just thought that must seem so weird to him to think a little bunny was running around our house hiding baskets.

I grew up getting candy and not gifts in our baskets and that's what I intend to do in the future, but right now I would end up consuming most of the candy, so it's in my best interest just to get little gifts. Netta got these awesome sunglasses. She is so punk rock.

She also got these cute bunny ears. I love putting goofy stuff on her just for the sake of taking pictures.

I tried to get a nice picture of them in their Easter outfits, but neither one really wanted to cooperate. This was the best we could do. I am slowly getting sucked into the bow addiction and Netta's seem to be getting bigger and bigger every time I buy one.

2 comments:

Sparkle Mama said...

Love the sunglasses and bunny ears! Awesome!

Valerie and Christopher said...

ahhh they are so cute! my kids totally did the gift thing this year too. i don't know if i will change it or not in the future, but i was not ready for the sugar madness this year! cute blog!