Monday, April 13, 2009

Down on the Farm

Last week for playgroup we headed to Crowe's Nest Farm. It is an educational farm that exists to well educate people. They have the traditional farm animals, but they also rescue all kinds of exotic animals so it's almost like a super mini zoo. Of course all the kids had a blast and I highly recommend it. The only bad part of the day was that it was kind of windy as demonstrated by Netta's hair in this picture of her hanging out in the stroller.
EZ seemed to like the baby goats the best, just like he did at the petting zoo we went to a week ago. Maybe we need a baby goat, but then again potty training EZ has turned me off from getting any kind of pet.

I realized that I don't have many pictures of me and the kids so here is an attempt at taking one of me and Netta. Kind of hard when you are taking it yourself and Netta doesn't want you getting that close.

Finally a shot of what EZ and Netta do best - shoving their faces full of those baby puffs. Netta must have known I posted on the blog about how lazy she was when it came to feeding herself because literally the next day she figured it out.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love the photo of Netta's hair blowing and her face--just beautiful

Aubreydoll said...

I love that last picture! Too funny!