Monday, April 13, 2009

Egg Hunt Take Two

On Saturday we took EZ to an Easter Egg Hunt and unlike last week, he actually got to hunt for eggs. The hunt was put on by our HOA and I have to say I am excited that the HOA has finally done something. We have lived her almost a year and this is the first event we have seen. It almost makes me feel better about paying for the HOA. The weather has been so sunny and great lately, but of course Easter weekend was a little chilly and windy. What is up with that? I guess it is still an improvement from the snow we had last year in Michigan. I love this picture of EZ because the wind did something kid of funky to his hair. Very Johnny Bravo.
I don't know if EZ fully understand the concept of the Easter Egg Hunt because he kept running past eggs and then would randomly stop and pick one up and then run past a bunch more before getting another. Apparently he had very specific eggs in mind.

Here is a rare picture of me and both kids. Rare because a.) I am usually the one taking the pictures and b.)because it has taken this long after being pregnant to actually want my picture taken.

2 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

I know how you feel about never being in pictures! And when Matt does eventually take a picture it's never as good as what I could do... :)

Sparkle Mama said...

Cute, cute. I love Easter fun!