Monday, April 6, 2009

EZ Loves Pilates

Today I was trying to organize the DVDs, which is something I have to do daily because now both EZ and Netta love to throw them allover the place, and EZ found a pilates DVD. As soon as he saw it he said he wanted to watch it. I thought it was weird and he would be disappointed when he started watching it and realized what it was, but he LOVED it. He actually watched the whole thing and attempted to do pretty much the whole thing as well.

After he finished watching it once he asked to watch it again, but I said he had to wait a while. About an hour later he was really insistent that he watch it again on "his computer" which is just the portable DVD player. So I set it up for him and even though he had to watch it sitting on the couch, because of where I plugged it in, that didn't stop him from getting a good workout. Now I guess I can't use EZ being awake as an excuse not to work out since apparently he really wishes I would!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

holy cow. i love your kids so much. you don't even know.... i always forward the link to your blog to at least one person cuz i want them to laugh as hard as i did from reading it.

Cynthia said...

that is hilarious! He has some good poses too- he's a natural. Looks like you got yourself a new pilates partner.

Sarah said...

That made me giggle, he is so funny.

Maile said...

This is awesome! My kids occasionally try to exercise with me when I do a DVD, but mostly Asher just stares at the screen which probably isn't all that healthy since the exercisers on screen aren't exactly covered in tons of clothing.

Aubreydoll said...

That is so darn cute! EZ is hilarious!