Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday John Brown


I would just like to give a shout out to my hubby on his birthday, even though he doesn't read the blog and will therefore most likely never see this. This picture was actually taken while I was in labor with Netta. I guess John wanted Netta to have proof of how cool he was before he had to start working at Dell. I do have to praise John for being cool with all my kitchen remodel ideas. He had no issues with our kitchen but I really wanted some cosmetic changes so this week we got our countertops refaced which required him to rip out the old sink and install the new one, something he had never done before and even though things didn't exactly go smoothly he persevered and we now have a nice new shiny sink to go with our new countertops. (Pictures to follow when the remodel is complete.) So yeah Happy Birthday John Brown and thanks for the new sink. I love you!

2 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Happy Birthday John!!

Ryan and Bethany said...

Happy B-day Cousin! :-) I love picture of him!