Monday, February 9, 2009

EZ Take a Bath


Usually I bathe the kids together, but yesterday EZ took a bath before Church while Netta took a nap. So last night I decided to give Netta a bath in her little tub to save water. Well as soon as EZ heard me running the water he ran upstairs and insisted he wanted to take a bath as well. I told him just to sit on the side and put his feet in, but he would have none of that and quickly wiggled his way in leaving Netta squished in the corner. I was a little annoyed but it's hard to get mad when he flashes that smile.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

I giggled reading this- something I could see my kids doing to me.

Katie and Brad Kuykendall said...

that is seriously the cutest picture i think i have ever seen in my entire life. p.s. hurry up and bring the kiddies to utah!

Rachel and John said...

Hi, I promise that Im not a crazy person. I found you blog through Rachel Kellers blog...her and I grew up toghether in the "burgh"! I just had to tell you that your babies are sooo adorable! I have twin girls! Feel free to check out our blog anytime! *Rach

Aubreydoll said...

They totally know how to turn the charm on at the right moment!