Monday, February 9, 2009

Rock Band



I think everyone is pretty up to speed on the fact that EZ is obsessed with guitars and now he has a band to rock out with. We started a playgroup for some kids around his age and they just happen to all be boys and all love to rock out as well. I figured EZ was having fun but it wasn't till all the boys came to our house that I realized just how much he loves playgroup. Whenever anyone new would arrive he would run in circles till he fell down. I guess that's how he expresses excitement. Having a bunch of boys in the house might not seem like that much fun, but I loved watching EZ interact with the other kids. He is finally starting to play with other kids and not just play around them. Of course I also really love playgroup because it means that the other three Wednesdays in the month I get to go shopping with just Netta. Life is good when you get to go out with just one kid.

2 comments:

rachel said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love the rock band- we will have to get together again next time you are in town.

Aubreydoll said...

Starting early with the jam sessions!