Saturday, December 13, 2008

Swing Kids

We lucked out and bought a house that came with a decent swing set. The only problem was it didn't have a swing that Netta could use. So in an interesting turn of events we got one for free from Target. Some of you may have heard of the seemingly awesome deal Target had were these $250 car seats were down to $50. Well I ordered one and then two days later I got an email from Target saying they had messed up the price online and that it really was $250 so they had cancelled my order. Well I thought that was really rude and I was quite annoyed with Target. Then about a week or so later I got another email from Target saying they were sorry and wanted to keep my business so they were giving me a $25 e-gift card. Cha-ching! I was pretty excited about that and I found a swing that was $25 and had free shipping and voila Netta has a free swing from Target. So here are some pics we took of the kiddies swinging while Meghan was here. As you can see they love it and I love seeing them have so much fun.



4 comments:

candice said...

Cute, looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad Target redeemed itself. :)

Unknown said...

dude, i love these kids. they are so stinkin cute.

Maile said...

I LOVE free stuff!! Oh, what would I give for a backyard. =)

Aubreydoll said...

That's awesome!