Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Baby Is All Grown Up

Netta is really good at sitting up and now hates to be in her car seat. She likes to sit in high chairs when we go out and sit up in the stroller so she can see what it going on. That, in addition to her starting to eat some finger foods, makes me feel like she is all grown up. I don't know why but for some reason seeing her in the high chairs makes me think she's not my little baby anymore. I guess I have a thing for not wanting my babies to get bigger. I remember laying in the hospital right after EZ was born and crying because I wanted him to stay little and I was afraid he was going to grow up too fast. EZ definitely did grow up fast and bringing home Netta has just made him seem even bigger now. So I will do my best to enjoy them each day and enjoy each little phase they go through. Even if it's not always my favorite phase (terrible twos anyone?).

No comments: