Monday, December 1, 2008

Hanging Out

Here are just some recent pics of what the kiddies have been up to. The other day Netta was bouncing in her chair and all of a sudden she got real quite. We turned to look and she had fallen asleep. I guess she had gotten a really good workout.

As of late, EZ likes to set up shop in Netta's Bumbo and play his little piano. I couldn't believe the first time he did it. It just cracks me up. EZ didn't have a Bumbo so maybe he is trying to make up for lost time.

I love this picture of EZ and Netta. They really do love each other. EZ thinks everything Netta does is hilarious. And he cries for "Miss Netta" every time I put her to bed for a nap or for the night. Netta gets a huge smile everything she sees EZ and really excited when he interacts with her. She is getting so big and rolling all over the place as her means of transportation. EZ didn't crawl till 10 months, so we'll see when Netta will figure it out.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

these kids are so stinkin cute. this is going to be the best weekend of my life. maybe i'll skip u. t. and just play with them!!

pneal said...

we totally have that jumper and bumbo!! maybe that is not so impressive considering there isn't a whole lot of choices of colors or variations on the bumbo and jumper when it comes right down to it--but still!!

Sarah said...

That is really cool that EZ asks about Netta. I wish I could get Claire more interested in Noel. Maybe telling her not to touch him when he was a newborn has rubbed off a little too much. Yet when I ask her to bring him a toy or something, she always finds something he ends up loving that I would have never thought of.