Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Much Better

So today we decided to try again to get our driver's licenses. They were open later today so John only had to leave work a little bit early. We had to take a number when we got there and we saw that we were number 94 and they were on 72. That didn't seem too bad till I realized that in the 10 minutes we were standing around filling out forms the number hadn't changed. I just thought "Oh man we are screwed. The kids will riot before this is through." Well then this lady with a stroller comes up to me and hands me a ticket with the number 74 on it and whispers "Someone who left gave me their lower number so I thought I would pass mine on to you since you have kids." I couldn't believe it. That was so nice and so awesome! We were in an out of there in about half an hour and we easily would have been there another hour or more if that lady hadn't helped us out. I was sure to pass my number on to someone else before I left so I could share the love that had been so kindly shared with me. So thanks a bunch to that lady for making today so much better than yesterday.

3 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

That was awesome of her!! I guess there are still some nice people out in the world! :)

Amanda said...

I enjoyed seeing the cute pictures of your kids! They are adorable and little Netta is so cute and chubby. I hope you all are doing great in TX!

pneal said...

i love nice people.