Monday, January 2, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Of course October means pumpkin patch time. Admittedly, it still makes me miss Michigan and Uncle John's Cider Mill, but we have found a patch here that we like. Don't tell EZ we went without him. I think he would be really upset with me, but honestly it was just easier to go during the week and I have to do something to keep King and Netta entertained while he is at school. The minute we got there King made a beeline for the dog sitting by the entrance. He absolutely loves all animals and has no fear. I would say he is ever more fearless than Netta when it comes to animals. I like this picture because I am pretty sure he is having some kind of conversation with the dog and felt the need to point something out.



Once I was able to wrestle him away from the dog we headed out on a hay ride. Here is king with his hair blowing in the wind.



I love this picture of Netta because I think it captures just how very excited she was to be on the hay ride.



After the hay ride the kids were able to decorate pumpkins. As you can see King was more interested in eating the markers than decorating with them.




Netta was more interested in the pumpkin, but even her interest in that couldn't beat her interest in her lunch. The girl likes food and she can pack it away. She kind of has a reputation for mooching food off of all the kids at playgroup. And yes I do pack snacks, but she always finishes those and goes hunting for more.




No comments: