Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Week In Review

On Monday we went with playgroup to a Dinosaur exhibit in the Botanical Garden at Zilker Park. EZ could not get over seeing "real" dinosaurs. He just kept yelling "Dinosaur!!" and seemed to be genuinely excited every time he saw another one.

Netta had a good time as well and I was able to get this great shot of her sticking out her tongue at me.

Later in the week John sat down with EZ and Netta for some reading time. I couldn't get over how cute it was. I love my family!

Finally, Netta has been working hard on learning to sit up by herself and as of today she can sit up for a couple of minutes. This newly acquired skill makes taking care of her a lot easier since she is content to sit in my lap and watch EZ run like a mad man allover the house.

No comments: