Thursday, November 13, 2008

Netta Wins Again

Netta had her 6 month check up this week and is officially even shorter and fatter than EZ when compared to their 4 months stats. She weighs in at 20 pounds and is 26 1/2 inches tall/long. That is over a pound heavier and 1 1/2 inches shorter than EZ was. Her weight gain actually has slowed down though. She was 95% this time compared to off the charts last time. So I guess that's good. I posted some pics of her and EZ at 6 months for comparison and yes her's is a repeat pic from the last post. I was feeling lazy and just wanted this done. Anyway, looking through the old pictures of EZ made me realize how different they look, but John said it made him realize how alike they look. Any thoughts?


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

marlene said...

That's some milk. She's adorable. Nice dino pics. We liked them.

Aubreydoll said...

What a chubby little girl! She's too cute!

Sarah said...

I think they look totally different, but we are a family of clones so that might be why.

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

Oh my goodness, Netta is such a cutie. I do think that her and EZ have some similarities. Both so cute! EZ is quite the little player too...kissing those girls;)

pneal said...

Netta needs to give some of her chubbalubs to my little girl!! Eden BARELY weighed 20 pounds at her one year appt, and that was with me trying my hardest to fatten her up before the appt. i'm so tired of my ped's telling me she is too skinny! you obviously don't have that problem :)