Monday, March 14, 2011

Here We Go Steelers Kind Of

The Steelers were in the Super Bowl so of course we had to have some kind of get together. In fact we had two. First we went to my friend Kim's house, who is also from Pittsburgh, and then we had my sister Sarah and her husband Casey over. Alas the Steelers didn't win, but we got to make the most of this opportunity to show off our Steelers apparel. Try and ignore the duct tape that EZ felt the need to wear. His shirt says "I had no choice but to be a Steelers fan" on the back, which is so true since Grandma Sharon makes sure the kids know where their roots are and that they have to clothing to prove it. EZ so closely associates the Steelers and my mom that when he saw Sarah's shirt he immediately asked "Did Grandma Sharon get you that?" Of course she did. But notice that I am not in the picture, because I have no Steelers apparel. What is up with that Grandma Sharon? ;)

(I must add that I think my kids are adorable).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: