Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oh EZ

I just realized that until my Girls' Weekend post I had gone a month without posting. I really need to get back on top of things. Anyway, I am sure I am going to have tons of posts titled "Oh EZ" cause this kid does the goofiest stuff. Lately he has become obsessed with these boots he found at Marshalls. As soon has he walked in the store he saw them and before I even realized he had taken off his flip flops and put the boots on. They are made out of the croc material and I go back and forth between whether I think they are funky in a kind of cool way or just ugly. He insisted on wearing them the whole time we were in the store and to my relief they were only $4 so it was ok that I pretty much had to buy them. The best part is that he likes to wear them with shorts and to school. I always send flip flops with him, because I am pretty sure he would have a hard time running around during PE time in these bad boys.

He also is obsessed now with playing games on the computer. Basically EZ just likes to obsess over things. The other day he was so mad at me for making him stop playing that he laid on the floor and screamed and cried until eventually he just passed out. When I realized the crying had stopped (I was in other room ignoring his ridiculous behavior and playing with Netta) I went to check on him and found him asleep like this. I just can not see how that can possibly be comfortable, but I guess it works for him.

2 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Haha, I don't even know what to say about that second picture! That's hilarious!!

Valerie and Christopher said...

soooo funny! EZ cracks me up. I am in pain looking at that pic of him sleeping....ouch!