Sunday, October 4, 2009

Netta's Dreadlock

Netta has this cute/nasty habit of twirling her hair and sucking her thumb at the same time. It really is cute until she twirls her hair into a dreadlock like she did a couple weeks ago and then again a couple days ago. She knots her hair on a daily basis and I can get those out no problem, but these dreadlocks end in her losing quite a bit of hair and then I have to trim her bangs to even it all out. The best was the other day while we were driving to the zoo so she twisted her hair so tight that her finger got stuck in it and it was cutting off the circulation. Luckily my friend Brittany was in the car with me and could get it out, because I was driving on the highway and couldn't reach her to save her finger and stop her from freaking out. When Netta let's me I usually pull her hair up in a little ponytail, which helps prevents knots, but normally she won't let me so it looks like this could be a regular occurrence.

3 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Haha, that is too cute! (Except for the cutting-off-the-circulation part!)

Sarah said...

Oh boy! I remember her doing that and it's so cute. Netta with Dreads...

Valerie and Christopher said...

now this is funny!