Sunday, May 24, 2009

Netta's Weight Loss Plan

Netta recently had her 12 month check up and she has only gained 2 oz from 9 months and she is still 6 oz lighter than she was at 6 months. She has also grown about 2 inches since last time and I had to wonder can she really have gotten taller and not gained any weight since 6 months? Then I started looking through old pictures and I realized yes, she was quite the fatty and has definitely thinned out.

Netta at 6 months

Netta with my sister Sarah at a year
So what is her weight loss secret you ask? Well the thinning out really started as we introduced more and more solid foods and less and less breast milk. Apparently my milk is really cream and obviously anyone can lose weight when switching from a cream only diet to a diet of whole grains, fruits and veggies.

3 comments:

Valerie and Christopher said...

LOL yep, those cream only diets can really get ya. I have noticed a lot lately that Netta has slimmed down a lot...especially in her face. She is also looking so much older. What a cutie pie!

Aubreydoll said...

Haha, oh man, that's too funny!

Maile said...

I knew something about Netta looked different in the picture with your sister when I first saw it the other day - now I see that it is the fact that her face looks like it's thinning out into that little girl look instead of chubby baby look - she's adorable either way!