Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Aunt Sarah and Uncle Casey

My sister Sarah and her husband Casey came to visit. They are both looking at graduate programs at University of Texas. Unfortunately, things didn't work for my sister Meghan, who was also looking UT for grad school, so let's pray things work out this time. I want some family down here. They got to spend two days meeting with professors and checking out campus, but then they also got the special treat of getting violently ill. We think EZ got Sarah sick, but then we have no idea what Casey got. Sorry about that guys. Once their stomachs had settled down a bit they also got to check out the awesome Deutschen Pfest in Pflugerville. I really wanted to check it out because there were pony rides and a petting zoo. Despite the look on his face in the following picture, EZ actually did enjoy riding the pony.

I love this next pic despite it's bad quality, because it highlights just how pasty white EZ is.

And finally, Netta and EZ both got to enjoy the petting zoo. Netta loves animals so much she later tried to squeeze the heck out of the bunny rabbit.

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wait... did Sarah marry our friend Casey from freshman year at BYU?!?

Valerie and Christopher said...

Your sister looks just like you! At first I thought it was you...then I as like "wait a minute!" I love how EZ glows in the dark and how he looks so "happy" riding the pony. What a funny mister!

Sparkle Mama said...

I hope they are able to come here- I know how great it is to have family near :)

D-Pfest is fun...we missed it this year and I was bummed because one of my favorite Austin bands played at it Fri. night...Rotel and the Hot Tomatoes! They are fun and sassy.

Aubreydoll said...

Haha, that picture of EZ on the horse is hilarious!!

Darren and Nikki said...

it is my personal mission to be EZ's buddy when you guys come out here in August and in September. That look that he had on the pony? He gave me that look all weekend when I tried to befriend him. Know this - I am not above bribery. But if he doesn't, I do find that look pretty fabulous. He is Guero-Johnny.