Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Netta's Early Birthday

We decided to celebrate Netta's birthday a little early since all the family was together. In fact today is actually Netta's birthday. I know the blog says this was posted on the 5th, but that is just when I uploaded the pictures and then I got lazy and viola today is the 9th and I am just finishing the post. We bought her cake in Utah and it had a little trouble making the drive so by the time we got to the cabin the princess had fallen over a bit. I like to think it looks like she is dancing.

One princess attacking another.


Being a princess Netta didn't want to get all dirty and cover herself in icing. That and I had kept the cake in the fridge for a couple of days and forgot to let it sit out before she ate it so the icing was pretty hard. Oops.

Here is Netta with my sister Rachel's daughter Elly and my Uncle Tom and Aunt Nancy.


No birthday post would be complete with out a flashback shot, so here is a picture of Netta the day we brought her home from the hospital. What a cutie.

4 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Awesome cake!! And I love her little newborn picture, so cute!

Sparkle Mama said...

Love the tiara and the cake...the leaning totally works and looks like it is suppose to be like that- great job!

Valerie and Christopher said...

ahhhhh so sweet! she really looks so grown up now! happy birthday netta!

marlene said...

happy birthday, netta. that hat is awesome--and the cake is best altered. she's a looker--and she looks pleased, even smug. cute.