Thursday, May 3, 2012

Meeting Lincoln

On March 8th my sister Sarah gave birth to their first baby, a boy named Lincoln. I have been so so so excited to meet this baby, especially since the gender was a surprise. I was also excited to be living close to her when she had him. Sarah's water broke while she was at work and she had to go straight to the hospital. They only have one car so I got to pick up Casey and take him over. It was exciting to be a little part of the action. I also love getting to spend so much time with a newborn and then pass it off to it's mommy for feeding! The kids were of course super stoked. They love the fact that they now have 2 cousins named Lincoln. Now EZ keeps insisting that we name our baby after one of the cousins, but that's not going to happen. Of course we had to visit Sarah at the hospital. I love this pic of Netta and Lincoln.



This picture kind of freaks me out. A preview of things to come in August.



These last 2 pictures I love, because EZ is so focused on the baby and pretty much refuses to take his eyes off of him.



Lincoln is so cute I can hardly stand it. Casey graduates from UT in May and all I can say is they better stay in Texas, because they can not take this baby away from me!

No comments: