Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Trying to be Homemakey

This St. Patrick's Day, which yes was like a month and a half ago, I decided to be all homemakey and do something creative with the kids. I saw the cutest rainbow cupcakes online and of course they said they were super easy so I decided to give em a whirl. While not quite as super easy as they made it sound, they actually turned out looking and tasting pretty good. Amazingly however, Netta the girl who eats everything wanted nothing to do with them. She took one bite and said "Too yuck" and made this face like she was going to throw up.

EZ loved them and as you can see King loved them as well.


Netta finally agreed to eat one when I put a bunch of whipped cream on top and then of course she just licked off all the whipped cream. I have always loved cake so this obsession with only eating the icing and none of the cake is mind boggling. Especially since Netta seriously eats anything and everything and is constantly stealing food from other kids. I just can't believe she won't eat cake.


No comments: