Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oops, My Bad

So today at Church my friend Brittany was holding Netta while I went to take EZ to go pee on the potty. (He has made significant progress on the potty. Thanks goodness). When I came back Brittany said "Netta is so cute with her little tooth" and my response was "She has a tooth?" I honestly had no idea. Sure enough she has a tooth about half way in on the bottom. It's kind of hard to miss if you look for it. I just couldn't stop laughing and neither could John would I told him. It's kind of sad but also really funny at the same time. I guess I can just count my blessings that I have a baby who can teethe without me noticing.

3 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

That's really funny!

Sparkle Mama said...

Ha Ha :) That is great! Yippeee for the 1st tooth!

rachel said...

Hooray for Netta! BTW, I am so jealous! Port just got his bottom 2 teeth and boy was he cranky for the last 2 weeks. You are one lucky girl!