Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Life as of Late

So the last two months are so Netta has started to grow a pretty sweet mohawk. It seems her hair only wants to grow on the center of her head and that combined with her always twisting her hair when she is tired causes it to stand up all on its own. I love it and and am glad she has something cool going on with her hair to match EZ's curls.

I really love this side view. She looks like a rocker.

For some reason EZ has taken to putting stickers all over his face as of late. The other day we were in Gap and he discovered the size stickers on all the clothes. I wasn't really paying attention to what he was doing, but I didn't care because it kept him occupied and within eyesight. Well when I finally stopped to survey what damage he had done he literally had 10 size stickers all over his face and another bunch all over his shirt. And did I take the time to remove them? Nope, I was too busy just trying to wrestle him through the check out line to worry about that. I really wish I had thought to take a picture with my phone, but I did get a pic when EZ kind of recreated the moment a few days later when he found some stickers at the house. It's not the best pic of the stickers, but you get the idea and I love his pose. Rock on EZ Brown!

And now the latest development between these two is that EZ has decided he wants to sit like Mommy and feed Netta. I was doing something in the other room and walked in to find him trying to feed her from an empty baby food jar. It was so cute and I hope he is still this nice to her when she finally learns to crawl and gets into all his stuff. I don't know about that, but fingers crossed! (Netta still hasn't figure out how to crawl and even though my doctor was surprised she couldn't crawl at 9 months, based on EZ's late crawling and walking, I am not surprised, so we are just letting her take her time. Plus I am in no hurry to have two kids to chase around.)

5 comments:

Katie and Brad Kuykendall said...

what's up with EZ and no pants? Also, Netta is ridiculously cute.

Sparkle Mama said...

Love the hair!

Emma use to put stickers all over her face too... must be a toddler thing :)

Darren and Nikki said...

I love EZ's rocker pose! That is what Johnny used to do as a little guy - so funny, I think we have some photos somewhere. And Netta's hair is fabulous.

Aubreydoll said...

That's some awesome hair! And you're right, she had to have something to keep up with EZ's cool 'do!

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

These pictures are awesome! I'm lovin EZ's little rock and roll pose. Netta is so dang cute too. Crazy baby hair is the cutest. Kam's sticks up in the back on both sides of his head so it looks like he has horns. I try to wet it down or brush it but it doesn't seem to wanna stay down...oh well.