Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Netta Wins This Time

So we took Netta in for her 4 month check up. She has been feeling heavier and heavier and I had no doubt that she was a chunk, but I didn't think any bigger than EZ was at the same age. Well she got weighed in and she wins the fat contest. EZ weighed in at 17 lbs 3oz and Netta at 17 lbs 14 oz! To make it worse for the poor girl she is actually almost an inch shorter than EZ was at this point and her head is smaller, which makes her even rollier. As you can see in the following pictures Netta is definitely winning in the arm rolls department and I think the cheeks as well.



EZ at about 4 months
Netta at about 4 months

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am pretty sure you produce breast butter not breast milk.

Aubreydoll said...

Oh my gosh, look at the arms on that girl! Oh well, we know they trim down as they get older and they're cute no matter what!