Sunday, June 9, 2013

Grandpa and Grandma in the House

We love when my mom and dad can come visit, which isn't nearly often enough. They came this year at the end of February. My dad's birthday is the beginning of March so Sarah and I decided to surprise him with some indoor skydiving. I have to give Sarah credit for the great idea. We were all able to watch and it looked awesome. I think I know what I want for my birthday next year! 



 
We also all got to go to one of EZ's basketball games. It was a bit of a rough season. We were really unimpressed with EZ's coaches and he struggled a lot in the beginning with the higher basket and the bigger kids. Despite that he says he loves it and he requested he go to basketball camp over the summer, so hopefully he can get the attention he needs there to help him improve more. My brother-in-law Casey got some sweet action shots of EZ. I love these first pics and his expression when he trips.




 
King did not want left out of the picture action and kept insisting Casey take his picture as well.


 
We tried to get a cousin group shot. Fail.

 
We also took a trip to Zilker park to ride the train and let the kids run around. EZ really wanted John to take pictures of him practicing his ninja moves. He kills me.
 
 
And once again King could now be left out of the picture action.
 
 
Casey got this adorable Shot of EZ and King on the train. King really does look up to EZ and wants to do everything he does.

 
I have really been wanting some portraits of Conrad and Casey was nice enough to take some for me at the park. It kills me what a cutie he is.





 
Finally, some shots of my parents with the kids. Of course I have none of them with Conrad. I just can't get my act together. My dad is always talking about changes going on at his work and how some day he could be closer and I am just praying it happens soon!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: