Sunday, June 9, 2013

Febuary Was All About Netta

Not sure how this happened, but despite the fact that my birthday and John's birthday are both in February, the pictures from this month are all about Netta. John and Netta went to the now traditional Daddy Daughter Dance. Netta absolutely loves this. And I love the pictures we get of her and John.

 
It was hard to top last year's professional picture, but I think they managed it this year.

 
Netta is in a playgroup with 2 other little girls and they were really on a roll one day and they shoved tons of stuffed animals up their shirts so that they could be pregnant. She just kept yelling "Look at my babies!" I think they have may shifted a bit too high and turned into another "b" word.

 
We got Netta's preschool picture and her class picture absolutely cracked me up. Netta is the most social child on the face of the planet and somehow the photographer made her look completely ostracized.

 
Netta's preschool class also got to go on a bowling trip. She was so excited to finally get to go on a field trip like EZ does. I love the way the hand drier was blowing her hair in these pictures.



 
Of course King and Conrad got to tag a long on the field trip. It is looking like Conrad is keeping his blue eyes.

 
Finally, there actually are 2 updates that weren't Netta focused. Conrad is still the runt of the family by a good 5 pounds, but at his 6 month check up the doctor said she is no longer worried about his weight gain. In the back of my head it still weirds me out a bit, but I will trust her judgment. I thought since he his smaller, he might do things like sitting up and crawling sooner than the other kids, but so far he is proving to be just as lazy as they were.
 
 
Also, EZ has been losing his top teeth and looking like a crazy person with one tooth gone and the other one hanging down all wonky. As goofy looking as it is, I love seeing him enter all these new phases.

No comments: