Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oh Yeah January

January kind of flew by in a blur. Mainly because I spent most of the month trying not to throw up. You know what that means. Baby Brown #4 will be debuting around Aug 27! Even though this is the sickest I have ever felt with a pregnancy, we are really excited about it and feel greatly blessed. We did our darndest to try and have another May baby, but alas the stars did not align for us a 4th time. I have to admit I am a bit terrified to be pregnant through the summer in Texas. I have a feeling I will be staying indoors a lot and consuming copious amounts of popsicles. To prove that I did something during January besides laying around on the couch, here is a pic of our $.99 gingerbread house from Target. You gotta love that way after Christmas clearance!

No comments: