Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Daddy-Daughter Dance

A couple of different places around here hold a daddy-daughter dance around Valentine's. This year John decided to take Netta to one at the local rec center. Netta was so excited! What girl doesn't want to get dressed up and spend time with her dad?
Before the dance, I had gotten an email saying that there would be a professional photographer. I figured John would pass on that because it would be way over priced, but really after being married to him this long I should have realized he is not as cheap as I am and that he would go for it. When he first told me he had gotten the picture I was so irked, but then he showed me it and who could pass on something so frickin cute?!

(And yes Netta came up with the leg lift all by herself. John didn't even realize she had done it until he saw the picture).

No comments: