Sunday, August 31, 2008

Poop Stains

As most babies do, Netta has blow outs on a daily basis, which means I have to scrub sometimes as many as 3 dirty outfits a day. Unfortunately, life does not always let me get to the stains right away, which means they could sit with poop on them for quite some time. Luckily John accidentally discovered Arm & Hammer with Oxi Clean. This stuff is frickin unbelievable. It gets out everything no matter how long it has been sitting there. Now, I am not one for product placement, but this stuff really is awesome. While we were in Utah Netta had a blow out that we had to wash at John's dad's house without my trusty detergent and of course it didn't come out, but we were headed home that day so we had to hurry and dry it. I was so sad because she happened to be wearing one of her cutest outfits. Well, just yesterday I washed it again at the house (I'll admit I let her wear it again with the poop stains, because it is just so cute) and voila the stain had come out! So to all those out there with really dirty laundry I highly recommend Arm & Hammer with Oxi Clean. It rocks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. I just use the regular oxi clean, but it will get out just about anything, no matter how long it's set, even if it's been years. Just the other day, I took out all of caden's baby clothes and soaked them in the washer in hot water with oxi-clean; and ALL the poop stains/drool stains that set there for 2 1/2 years all came out!!! And the best part = NO SCRUBBING. This stuff is freaking amazing! One disclaimer - it won't get out gel pen stains, and probably not sharpie stains either.

Cynthia said...

That is amazing the stain came out even after it had been dried. Thanks for the heads up on the product!

Aubreydoll said...

Awesome, I'll have to keep that in mind!