Sunday, March 23, 2014

Other October Fun

I have been teaching for BYU-I again, which is probably why I didn't blog all fall long and now it is March and I am writing about October, but it is also why I had to start wearing glasses when I work on the computer. I am getting old, but at least they are kind of cute.


Conrad has turned into a little Johnny and he is obsessed with fountain drinks. He knows those big cups with straws when he sees them and they should not be left unattended.


John got to go to California for a boys weekend. He was especially excited to eat this Hawaiian monstrosity The Loco Moco, which has rice, 2 eggs, 2 hamburger patty and gravy. Oh and he added some sausage just cause it wasn't disgusting enough.


The whole reason for the trip was so that he could go to a comedy fest called Festival Supreme. Once again Johnny had some bad luck with the festival and it was so crowded that they had to leave. Luckily, he got to see some of the acts he really wanted to and he got them to refund his ticket.



While John was gone we went to our second kids' book club. This time it was about Harry Potter and the kids and I both loved that. Here is EZ with his friend Dallin.


Poor Netta listened to the book with no problem, but then after watching the movie she started to get a little freaked out. She started crying the next night and asked "Why did he try to kill the baby?" Oops


Here are all the wizards together and King picking his nose.


We also went to Wendy's and got is probably the best kid's meal toy ever. I can't get enough of this donkey straw.



EZ is really getting into his piano lessons. So much so that he wrote some music of his own. The lyrics say "I want money. I want to be rich. I want dollars. I want coins. I want to be rich." We couldn't be prouder. 


Finally, just a funny King story. I asked him if he colored on his face with markers and he insisted over and over that he did not. He really needs to work on his lying.


No comments: