Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Conrad

Conrad turned 1 on Aug 20th. It is kind of hard to fathom that he is that old since he is still so little. At his 1 year check up he was still only 19 pounds. EZ was 20 pounds at 9 months and both King and Netta reached that by 6 months. How may be little, but he is the happiest and smiliest baby on the face of the planet. He loves minions so when I saw these minion cupcakes online I knew we had to do them. Plus, I knew I could actually handle them and I am really proud of how they turned out.


We have this birthday boy hat and shirt, that my Aunt Nancy and Uncle Tom got EZ for his first birthday and they are both still going strong. Too bad Conrad wasn't a bit fan of the hat.


It was hard to come up with gifts for Conrad since we already have so many toys. So, we just copied what Lincoln got for his first birthday.



King was hesitant to dive into his cupcake.


He really was not a fan of the icing at first.


But then he got a taste of the twinkie . . . 


and it was game on.



No comments: