Friday, November 29, 2013

Blue Bell Factory

We have lived in Texas 5 years and we finally made it to the Blue Bell factory. (If you don't know what Blue Bell is you should find out). It was totally worth the trip. My friend Lara specifically requested that I get a picture of the silos out front, because the tallest one is sugar of course.


We were able to go with a group of friends and the kids were in heaven. I mean friends and unlimited samples of ice cream. It doesn't get much better than that.


At the end of the tour everyone can try as many samples of the ice cream as they want and then everyone also gets a free cup of one flavor. They even let me get one for Conrad, which I of course at most of.



EZ and his buddy MJ are such goofballs when they are together. This is the most serious picture of them I could get.


I really wanted a good picture of my family together, but alas that is nearly impossible.


The tour was actually really neat, but I think that we drove the tour guide crazy by asking questions about things right before she was about to explain them. That and she kept having to try and yell over our hoard of kids. Oh well it was fun for us!

No comments: