Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Family Pictures

So I have been dying to have pictures taken by my friend Jessica Shumway. I love everything I have seen of hers. We were in desperate need of a family photo, but I was having quite the debate with myself of when to take them. Do I take them while pregnant or after the baby is born and I am all flabby? I opted for pregnant and I was a bit nervous, but Jessica is amazing! She actually got a good picture of our whole family together and amazing individual pictures. Here is just a taste of her awesome work. And I do mean just a taste. It is unbelievable how many great pictures she gave me to work with. I even like how I look pregnant! I can't imagine what great pictures we could get together next year with the newest addition and me hopefully not pregnant/flabby. 





















No comments: