Wednesday, July 4, 2012

EZ's Birthday

EZ turned 6 in May 26. I have to admit that after all the various celebrations this month, I was kind of burned out by the time his actual birthday came around. We were trying to have a 4th May baby, but now I am thinking it is a good thing that this baby boy isn't coming till August. We let EZ pick the lunch, which of course just like Netta meant we ate at McDonald's. Ugh. John did his best to try and change EZ's mind, but to no avail. We had Sarah and Casey over to help celebrate. Here is a picture of EZ opening his presents. I just love the ridiculous face that I captured.


Now a more normal face opening the presents. 


To show just how burned out I was by birthdays, we didn't even have a cake. EZ just got to pick his favorite ice cream and I bought a number candled to shove in the middle. He didn't seem to mind, so win-win for everyone!



No comments: