Friday, July 8, 2011

Biker Gang

We kind of went with a theme for birthday presents this year and everyone got bikes. I think we are a bit behind the ball with EZ on this one, but he is obsessed with his bike so hopefully he can make up for lost time. We took the kids to an elementary school so they could ride around on the basketball court. Don't worry we did get them helmets, but just forgot to bring them this first time. We figured no big deal this once and of course EZ biffed it pretty hard. Definitely won't forget the helmets anymore.

I really wanted to get a bike for King, but it was hard to find one for his age. Any one I saw that had a push handle didn't have a seat belt and King wouldn't be able to keep himself on. Finally, after much perseverance I found this one and it has been great.

Netta loves her bike as well. She is taking a little longer to catch on and still needs a push now and them, but she is getting there. It was kind of windy that day hence she is holding her hair out of her face for the picture.

I loved watching all three of them ride around. They were all so excited and I think we are going to have a lot of fun with these bikes.


No comments: