Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Virginia Beach

My parents threw together an awesome family reunion in Virginia Beach the first week of June. Traveling with a 4 week old maybe wasn't exactly ideal, but there was no way I wasn't going to go and it was a blast. EZ being EZ refused to actually go in the ocean. Maybe he let some water touch his feet once. Instead he opted for horse shoes. I can't believe he is such an old man already.
Of course Netta being Netta was exactly the opposite of EZ and absolutely loved playing in the waves.


Because of work John was only able to stay half of the week, which was sad, but he made the most of his time there and with the kiddies.


Once John left my family of course stepped up to the plate and helped out with the kiddies, which a lot of time meant they got to do whatever they wanted. Here is EZ hanging out in the "bathtub." (Don't worry we didn't keep it super hot, because of all the kids there).


Obviously, Netta has the grandparents wrapped around her finger and she can get way with murder.



One of the best parts about the trip is that my Grandpa was there. He lives in New York and with us being in Texas and especially now that we have 3 kids, it is going to be harder and harder to get to see him, so I was so happy we got to spend a week with him and that he got to meet his newest grandkid.
A lot more happened, but alas I have to attempt to get some things done around the house while I have the miracle of 2 sleeping kids.


No comments: