Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday EZ

So thanks to 3 kids I am uber behind on blogging, along with a list of other things, but I will do my best to catch up on the last 2 months. May is birthday month at our house with King and Netta at the beginning and EZ at the end. EZ has been talking about a Chuck e Cheese party since he went to one back in September, so that made planning easy. Luckily, I had my sister Meghan in town to help with King, so of course she got to help with the party as well. In fact without her there would be very few pictures, so we have her to thank for the following cute pics. EZ insisted on wearing his party hat, which was actually given to him for his first birthday, but hey thanks to an adjustable strap it still fits.

Netta had a blast and rode the Merry go Round over and over again.

EZ had an awesome Diego cake thanks to the local grocery store. It was made out of cupcakes, which I love because all you need is some napkins to clean up afterwards.

As you can see from his goofy face, EZ had a great time. It's a miracle that this party happened, because the very next day we took off for a month long trip back east. So EZ some day when you see this I hope you appreciate how much your mommy loves you.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

awesome. Happy Belated Birthday EZ. I can't believe our kids are four already!