Thursday, January 28, 2010

Meghan and Jared

So as I mentioned before I had a crazy travel schedule over the holidays. I survived traveling with the kids by myself over Christmas and then a week after getting back to Texas, Netta and I headed to Utah for my sister Meghan's wedding. Netta only got to tag along because she is still and lap child and therefore free. The wedding was beautiful and it was honestly one of the best ceremonies I have ever been too. Of course I realized at the temple that my camera battery was dead so I wasn't able to take any pictures. Not that Netta would have really let me take all that many pictures. She loves my family, but she is still going through this clingy phase. On the way back I flew through Phoenix and when I got there I found out my flight had been delayed and I had a 3 hour layover. As I was thinking about how much that was going to suck with Netta it hit me that my friend Sarah lives in Phoenix so I gave her a call and found out she lives seriously like 10 minutes from the airport, so she came and saved us from being tortured at the airport. It could not have been more perfect. I was so happy to get to see her and her family and how things are going in Phoenix.

Then 2 weeks after we got back the whole family flew to Pittsburgh for the wedding reception. I was so excited to get to dance and then I realized I am pregnant and not really able to dance all that well and add to that the fact that for some reasons my kids insisted on being held all night and it made things kind of difficult. Despite all that I did my best to rock out and man oh man did I pay for it the next day. The kids had a blast with all the music. EZ of course decided that he should start dancing during the daddy daughter dance. Here he is running laps around Meghan and my dad.

As I said Netta insisted on being held all night, but she did occasionally let me pass her off to one of my sisters. Here she is with the beautiful bride.

Finally we have EZ and John busting a move. The kids really did give us each good workouts that night.


1 comment:

candice said...

You are so brave traveling by yourself with kiddos! man, i just can't bring myself to do it! I read your posts on EZ and he reminds me so much of Eden! I wonder if it is a first child thing. Glad you are doing well, you look good. (i think you are really courageous having three! i can only say that now that i have two) congrats to your sister.