Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trunk or Treat Surprise

Our Halloween festivities kicked off this year with a Trunk or Treat at church. Netta was baby Jaguar and EZ was Diego. Getting the Diego costume together ended up being a lot more work than I had expected. By some miracle I found him a safari vest at the thrift store on Monday and I was able to put together a pretty sweet rescue pack myself using some of those long neglected middle school home ec skills. Here is Netta doing her baby jaguar impression.

Our Diego

My sweet rescue pack

Finally the surprise of the night was John and my costumes. He went as a baker and if you ignore my lack of artistic talent you can see that I have a bun in the oven.

So yes I do actually have a bun in the oven! I am 12 weeks along with number 3 and due May 14th. That will make 3 May babies. Hey August is our anniversary month.

12 comments:

Cynthia said...

Congrats!! I saw your news on facebook and I thought to check your blog in hopes of more details. That is too funny about the anniversary/due date timing.

Good job on the Diego backpack!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! good job on all the costumes. way to use that middle school creativity.

Becca said...

Sweet!! What a great way to announce it too! I'm already thinking up ways to announce our #2, and I'm not even pregnant. Congratulations -- and way to stick to what works for ya as far as birthing months . . . :)

Valerie and Christopher said...

Woo-hoo! Yay Browns!

Christine said...

Congratulations!! ...and way to go on the costumes!

Sarah said...

So you guys only have sex on your anniversary?!?!? You might need to go talk to a counselor about that.

Maile said...

Wow!! You guys sure timed getting pregnant perfectly with Halloween to make the announcement in such a great way!

Rachelle said...

congratulations guys!

Aubreydoll said...

Congratulations!!! What a cool way to announce it!

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

I love the costumes!! EZ's bag is awesome. Gosh you look so good Johanna!! Keep me posted on bambino #3:)

Ryan and Bethany said...

How creative! We are so excited for you!

Rylie said...

Congrats to you guys!!! I hope to one day have a baby in May, its my favorite! I hope you and your cute little family is doing well!