Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Netta's Last Day of School

Netta has adored preschool this year and so have I! They do the best crafts and learn so much that I could never teach her at home with King running around. On Thursdays they always have Chapel where they talk about some church theme and sing songs. Normally the kids all sit in a semi-circle, but I guess with all the excitement of the last day, some kids decided to run up and sing with the teachers. Well Netta was not going to miss out on a chance to be in the limelight so as soon as 1 or 2 kids run up she was up there as well.


Today was also my day to volunteer as the parent helper, so I got to spend the day with Netta and her little friends. We got to celebrate her birthday. One more chance for Netta to get more attention. Here she is with her friend Avery.


Netta and her friends got to enjoy the frog cupcakes I made the day before. Well, except for the one little girl who has some kind of allergy and had to eat a muffin. Poor child.


We are so in love with our preschool and I am seriously debating putting King in it a bit ahead of schedule. I know I have had 3 kids at home before, but for some reason the thought seems so much more daunting this time around. I guess we will just wait and see how things go when the new baby arrives.

No comments: